Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thanks Luke for starting an Eastman food blog. My sister in law started one for the Wright family, and I have loved sharing recipes there. I must tell you that I, too, love food. I love to eat, cook, and even read recipe books. I have been in a 'meal group' for the past three years (mostly during the school year) and have enjoyed having dinner brought to my door three days a week! I cook on Tuesdays for my family and three other families. We start up again in a week and a half, and I can't wait! I recently saw the movie "Julie and Julia" and loved it! So funny! I was inspired to try Julia Child's Boeuf Bourguignon. I have printed out the original and will try it on the first cool day of fall. Can't wait. I'll let you know how it turns out. It is still my goal to put together an Eastman family cookbook. In the meantime, this will be a good place to share.

No comments: